Wet is good for natural hair. Natural hair loves water. Co-wash it as needed and follow this hydration routine ( http://realblackhair.tumblr.com/post/41119610756/re-hydration-challenge ). No need to ask about special products. Any product that is a creamy oil based moisturizer will do. Remember, never spend more than $8.00 on a product. :-)
I have no idea. My hair is frizzy by nature. Cutting, eating, or moisturizing won’t change that. It’s how MOS Black natural hair is. If you have a hair type that is frizzy I suggest you embrace it.
Sure! Go to this link. http://realblackhair.tumblr.com/submit I’ve added a drop table to submit a video. If it’s a video link you can send me a link like you sent me this message. :-)
HI! I have 4C long hair so I sooo understand. Try this!
I figured it would help if I gave you all some information on the selection process.
As I’ve said in the past, I do NOT select the featured fans, babies, or Instagram pictures. I can, however, tell you the guidelines I give for the selection process.
1. No pictures of the back of someone’s head.
2. No blurry pictures.
3. No cell phone screen shots…Meaning you made a screen copy from another site and your cell phone screen (battery life, reception, etc.) is visible.
4. No fuzzy or unfocused pictures.
5. If the background is unappealing the picture will not be selected.
6. If the photo is tagged with a big banner, it will not be chosen. Watermarks are ok or small tags.
7. Babies with permed or flatironed hair will NOT be featured. (YES! It happens. :-( )
8. No bathroom pictures.
*PICTURES EMAIL TO ME HAVE NO WAY OF BEING FEATURED*
Only 10 fans are selected a week and one Instagram photo a day.
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RazzleDazzleMUA
Instagram – http://instagram.com/tammymaclove/
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/CosmeticCoCo
Personal blog - http://tammymaclove.tumblr.com/
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/tammymaclove/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RealBlackHair
If you would like to submit a photo for a chance to be the Instagram Fan of the day please use hash tag #realblackhair